Pokemon Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Guardians

This site is fan site created and owned by a fan. All Pokemon, Pokemon names, Pokemon images, Pokemon data and any other related names used on Pokemon Guardians are copyrighted to: Nintendo, Gamefreak, Creatures and it's respectful owners.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pokémon Guardians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Welcome to Pokémon Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pokémon Guardians   Welcome to Pokémon Guardians EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 am

Welcome to Pokémon Guardians For_best_wishes_oak

Hello there! Welcome to the world of pokémon! My name is Oak! People call me the pokémon Professor! This world is inhabited by creatures called pokémon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself...I study pokémon as a profession.

Being a good trainer is a long and complicated process which involves working with the pokémon you have in order to accumulate experience and catch more pokémon. The more one loses oneself in the pursuit of pokémon, the greater the rewards. Pokémon evolve, they grow stronger, and thus lead the trainer to greater captures and greater pursuits.

How do I start ?
Register, you may chose a starter pokémon of your choice as long as Reichen (admin) clears it. It must be a common/uncommon pokémon from the Kanto Region. It may be shiny and some special characteristics things will be allowed, again if cleared by Reichen.

Who am I ?
You make your own character up. Draw a picture and leave a description of your character in the Character bio section.

How do I train/get more pokémon ?
Post in a section for example "Route 1" Role play, (ventures out into the tall grass with Weedle close to your side.) But more in depth. The more in depth and time you put into roleplaying the better pokémon you will find. After you post wether "looking for a pokémon in an area or just traveling to the next town, the Guardians will reply either telling you a wild pokémon has appeared or you find an item in the grass or you run into a trainer who wants to battle or some mini quest you must complete.

What does my pokémon know/when will it evolve ?
Everyones starter is at level 5. Roleplaying or drawing pictures of your pokémon will gain you experience to level up you're pokémon. It will evolve when it gets to the proper level it evolves. However the guardians will announce when it evolves (sometimes early or later depending on your devotion to roleplaying/pictures). Pokémon will learn attacks when it is at the correct level 4 moves allowed at any time no more then 4. So if you'd like to learn a new move you must forget one you already know. Guardians will let you know when you're pokémon are ready to learn a new move.

Can I trade/battle a friend on here ?
Absolutely! Both trainers must decide. And the guardians will announce the battle starting and then you role play back and forth with your pokémon. Attacking back and forth one attack per post! After you decide your attack the guardians will anounce if it hits or misses. If the accuracy of the attack is high you'll 99.9% have a successful hit.

The Guardians ?
A spirit of the pokémon that guides you in your journey. The spirit will be kind to you as long as you are role playing, drawing, loving your pokémon, and just being active.

Rules of the Pokémon World.

1) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.

2) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Reichen.

3) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.

4) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.

5) Be active and have fun!

Photo courtesy of http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/1/1e/For_best_wishes_oak.png
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonguardiansrp.forumotion.com

Welcome to Pokémon Guardians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Guardians :: Welcome-
Jump to: