Pokemon Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Guardians

This site is fan site created and owned by a fan. All Pokemon, Pokemon names, Pokemon images, Pokemon data and any other related names used on Pokemon Guardians are copyrighted to: Nintendo, Gamefreak, Creatures and it's respectful owners.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pallet Town

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 pm

BEEP … BEEP … BEEP (Tommii tosses over on his back) *sighing yawn * reaching under his pillow he grabs a pair of socks bawled together sits up and hurls it at the alarm clock. * muffled Bee … silence* Tommii falls back onto his bed, his head lands softly in the pillow. (Yawning again) he stretches his arms and then his feet, suddenly realizing that his feet are warmer then the rest of his body his glances down remembering Izzy. She is still sleeping with her tail wrapped safely around her. He peers out the window to his left noticing a Spearow pecking annoyingly at the window frame. (Izzy’s ear perks up in the direction of the noise and slightly twitches but doesn’t open an eye or budge). Tommii realizes the importance of today and gets a renewed energy. He slides carefully off the bed not disturbing Izzy’s slumber. He grabs a soft sky blue towel, I pod, and hair gel and walks towards the bathroom. (Glancing behind him to notice that the Spearow is no longer at the window frame). Tommii runs the hot water and stands in the shower, hot water running down his face. Steam fills the bathroom leaving little visibility. Tommii has been waiting for this day for as long as he can remember. Now remembering when his older sister and brother became Pokemon trainers, he would now have to wait no longer, today was the day he and a few other lucky kids from the Kanto Region, were chosen by Professor Oak to become trainers.

Last edited by Tommii Riley on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Morning in Pallet Town Continued   Pallet Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

(Twisting the faucet handles the water comes to a stop) Stepping out of the shower Tommii grabs the towel and towels of (wrapping the towel around his waist). Using his right hand he wipes a clear spot in the mirror. He stares at the reflection staring backing. After a few moments he grabs the tube of hair gel and squeezes a familiar amount in his palm. Running his hands through his damp hair and after more time then he cares to admit he finally has his desired look. Walking back into the bedroom he tosses the towel on Izzy making her completely vanish beneath it. (The towel makes a slight twitch of her sudden ear movement) Tommii throws on some grey boxers briefs, followed by tight ragged frayed pair of faded blue jeans. Throwing back a corner of the towel to reveal Izzy snuggly into her fluffy tail. (With a laughing kind voice) “ Izzy ,” (Izzy wraps herself even tighter in her tail and nestles in the warmth of it. (In a kind voice) “ Izzy come on now ” … “ I’m sure Aunt Mae and Uncle Jake made breakfast for you” Izzy’s ears perk as if giving you her full attention. (Serious tone) “But you know Izzy, I do get very hungry in the morning and I love berries” (Izzy opens both her eyes, yawns, flips her tail in Tommii’s face and jumps off the bed. Crouching low she stretches her back and hind legs. “ Izzy you little fox” (Tommii now laughing). (Izzy sits patiently at the door). Tommi throws on a white t-shirt and crouches and signals Izzy to jump into his arms). (Izzy joyfully runs and jumps effortlessly into Tommii’s arms. (Tommii turns the handle and heads downstairs).

Last edited by Tommii Riley on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:37 pm

* Izzy + 5 exp

* Izzy + 5 exp
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonguardiansrp.forumotion.com
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 pm

(The smell of homemade bread wafts into Tommii’s and Izzy’s noises). “Good morning Tommii, Oh and look at that precious little eevee” rejoiced Aunt Mae. “Good morning Aunt Mae, What’s for breakfast” ? Izzy glares with a fire inside her eyes. Aunt Mae mistakes this as Izzy showing affection towards her. “Oatmeal and fresh berries” she chimed after what seemed to be a long and thoughtful pause. “Sounds great Izzy and I are starving”. Aunt Mae guides Tommii and Izzy to the table. “It’ll be ready in just a sec,” (Her voice trails off as she heads into the fragrant kitchen). (Tommii whispers to Izzy) “Izzy be polite I know you’re not use to new people but be nice”. Izzy sticks her noise up and faces away from Tommii. “Haha oh Izzy”. Aunt Mae came barreling out of the kitchen balancing a sliver platter with hot oatmeal, two saucers filled with fresh berries, a loaf of warm banana bread, a stick of softened butter, and a cup of boiled water. “Tommii your mom tells me you’re found of green tea so I thought you’d enjoy a cup for breakfast”. (Tommii smiles politely) “Yes, thank you I’d love some green tea”. (Izzy’s nose is infatuated with the scent of the berries). She places everything on Tommii’s plate and sets one of the saucers on the floor for Izzy. (Izzy jumps down of Tommii’s lap and begins to swallow the berries at a frightening pace). Aunt Mae ventures to the kitchen for a brief second and returns with her plate already set. (She sets her self opposite of Tommii). (In a soft kind voice) “Your Uncle Jake is at work he had to be in Pewter City early this morning, you know how busy he can be”. (Swallowing down a spoonful of oatmeal and berries), “Yeah I kno…” (Tommii is cut in the middle of his sentence when she exclaims, “Oh I completely forgot”! “Forgive me, I just remembered that you are meeting with Professor Oak and the other chosen trainers at noon today”. “Haha, yeah I know. It’s all right I’m already set to go”. Before he can get the second spoonful in his mouth, “Well I’m sure you are, however your uncle and I wanted to get you a little something, …” She again returns to the kitchen. (Izzy is now covered in berry juices from her face to her paws. “Izzy you really should learn some manners haha” (Izzy makes a puffy bloated face and mimics Aunt Mae). Tommii can’t help but to let out a violent laugh. (In burst Aunt Mae with a blue package perfectly wrapped and completed with a white ribbon on top). “This is for you”. (Surprised look on Tommii’s face) “Thank you Aunt Mae but you shouldn’t have”. “Just open it you have to get going if you’re going to squeeze in training time with Eevee and get to Professor Oaks Lab on time”. (She thrust the present into Tommii’s arms knocking the spoon of oatmeal and berries clashing into the plate). (Awkwardly laughs) “Haha, all right”. He tears the blue wrapping paper apart, revealing a brown shoulder backpack. “Thank you Aunt Mae”. He stands up and hugs her. “You’re welcome, I took it upon my self to pack you some berries and water for your journey. “Thank you”! “You are very welcome, Tommii”. Tommii sits back down and notices Izzy playing with the white ribbon. (Tommii laughs and finishes eating the oatmeal and berries and heads back upstairs to the guestroom).
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:52 pm

* Tommii's Izzy + 5 exp

*Izzy grew to level 6
HP: 22
Attack: 11
Deffense:11
Special Attack: 11
Special Defense:13
Speed: 11
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Tapanga Lyn arrives in Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:47 am

Arriving in Pallet Town felt like a dream. I, Tapanga Lyn, never thought in a million years I would be chosen to be a Pokemon Trainer. Waking up on a bus that took two days to get here all the way from Vermillion City, was not a very fun trip. Caterpie was not a happy camper around the second day. (I could have really used a shower!) *Looking out the bus window* I can see the Lab where I will get my new starter Pokemon! *Smiling on the inside*. As the building grows closer I can sense Caterpie getting anxious to start our adventure together *Caterpie curling up to my neck to hide from what was about to happen next*. (Bus pulls up to the a few blocks from the lab and everyone leaves the bus) As I grab my things I look around to see the competition, I notice there weren’t very many women on the bus. “Looks like I will have to step up my game to prove myself.” *Walking into the Lab to start the convention* I spot Prof. Oak, how is waiting for everyone to finally take their seats to start, I wanted to run up to him so I could get my starter Pokemon but I knew I needed to wait my turn, and so then the convention started.
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 am

* Tapanga's Caterpie + 5 exp
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

“Waiting for this thing to start is taking to long Caterpie.” (Caterpie snuggles up to me to nap) As I watch Caterpie sleep I get this sense that I need to go for a walk. *Gets up to get some fresh air* With Caterpie in tow we walk outside to explore more of the city. To me this city is just like any other city, many people who knows everyone else, and lots of stares from people who don’t know you. So I decided to venture into the woods to get some peace and quit. (Goes to sit under a shaded tree to draw) “ Caterpie what should I draw today?” (Caterpie crawls to sit in front of me) *I giggle* “ Okay Caterpie I will draw you again,” *I smile* (Caterpie uses string shot to hang from a tree) “ Caterpie you are my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without you!” (Caterpie says “pee” to show the same affection) As I’m drawing Caterpie I hear someone else voice. So Caterpie and me go to explore. (Peeks through the bush to see what’s beyond the bush)
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 pm

“Izzy you ready to get going”? (Tommii throws some clothes into his new backpack). Izzy stares out the windowing watching that same Spearow from earlier that morning perched in a tree. Izzy hops down of the windowsill and rubs her face against his leg. (He bends down and gently strokes Izzy’s soft fur). “Haha, Aright I think we got everything lets get going”. (He thanks Aunt Mae for her hospitality and head outside toward an open meadow near the woods that lead to Route 1). Tommii kneels down and slides the backpack strap over his head and sets it in the grass. (Izzy bats at the tall grass dancing in the wind). “Izzy come over here its time to train, so we can show those other trainers how strong we are”. (Izzy quickly sprints toward Tommii). He undoes the zipper to his backpack and reaches in and pulls out his I pod and the berries that Aunt Mae had sent. (Izzy’s eyes are fixated on the berries). “Alright Izzy, I was thinking we should practice your Tackle and Tail Whip Attack”. (Izzy looks insulted, she stretches and walks a few feet where an old stump emerges out of the grass and sits looking back at Tommii). (Tommii selects a playlist on his I pod and sets it down next to his backpack). “Here it goes, IZZY TACKLE ATTACK” (Tommii points at the stump, Izzy Ears twitch at TAC and her paws grip the earth and leaps in the air with lighting speed she charges toward the weathered log, her powerful hind legs push of the soft earth and she is sent gliding into the air toward the log, She flips her body and uses all of her weight smashing the log into tiny wood chucks and splinters). She bounces of the log flips acrobatically in the air and lands on her feet. “Izzy finish it with a strong Tail Whip Attack”. Izzy plants her paws into the earth again and swings her tail with a massive force into the log remains, her tails cleaves all the way threw sending a shower of wood into the sky. Izzy recovers with breathing and relaxing her stance. “Great job Izzy”! (He runs towards Izzy and picks her up holding her close to his chest). Izzy smiles with satisfaction but starts sniffing and squirming in his arms looking for a reward. “Oh, here you are haha”. (He sets Izzy down and pulls out a small handful of berries and lowers his hand to allow Izzy to forces her face into the berries). (His hands now dripping with sticky berries juices). * Branches breaking* (Izzy’s ears twitch and she stops and runs towards a bush and strikes a threatening stance). Tommii stands up, wipes his sticky hands on the side of his jeans and walks toward the bush. “Izzy what is it”? “Is someone there”?

Last edited by Tommii Riley on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm

(Caterpie's String Shot 1/2)

* Tapanga found a Pallet Town Sketchpad1 - Notepad

* Tommii's Izzy + 10 exp

(Izzy's Takle 2/3)
(Izzy's Tail Whip 1/2)
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

(Capterpie turns around and starts floodering her arms trying to tell me something.) “Caterpie what’s wrong?” I stepped through the bush to find an Eevee, in pounce mode and staring at Caterpie. As soon as I saw this I ran to pick up Caterpie to make sure nothing would happen to her. “Where is your owner Eevee?” Right after saying this I noticed some movement behind her. Then I saw her trainer, A boy maybe a few years younger than me with black and white hair who did not look happy to see me there. “ Is this your Eevee?”
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 am

“Oh hey there, sorry about my eevee, Izzy come over here” (Izzy lets up and shows a friendly curious face). Tommii walks toward the girl trainer. (Noticing the golden Caterpie, Tommii’s face lights up). “You must be one of the lucky ones chosen to be the new trainers”! “I’m Tommii, and well you already know Izzy haha”. Izzy tilts her head politely. “So I was just training, but we both could train if you wanted to have a quick battle”?
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 am

* Tapange's Caterpie Grew to level 6

Pallet Town 010

Name: Caterpie
Pokémon: Shiny Caterpie
Type: Bug
Exp. 0 / 20
Level: 6
Attacks:
Takle (1/3)
String Shot (1/2)
-
-
Ability: Shield Dust (Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect.)
Nature: Mild (-Def + Spec Atk) (Likes Dry Dislikes Sour)
Stats:
Attack: 9
Deffense: 9
Special Attack: 8
Special Defense: 8
Speed: 14

* Tommii's Izzy + 5 exp
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Sure why not! Very Happy " Caterpie you ready to do a battle?" (Caterpie fluttered her arms to show excitement). "Oh by the way my name is Tapanga Lyn."
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 pm

"Alright lets battle"! Tommi takes a battle stance mood with Izzy a few feet in front of him. "So Tapanga, I think it's only fair that I let you make the first move". Izzy is now fully concentrated on the Caterpie a few feet in front of her. Izzy flicks her tail and takes a strong but flexible stance and awaits breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

* Tommii's Izzy + 5 exp

* Izzy grows to level 7

Pallet Town Eevee_shiny_FRLG_game

Name: Izzy
Pokémon: Shiny Eevee
Exp. 0 / 25
Level: 7
Attacks:
Takle (2/3)
Tail Whip (1/2)
Helping Hand (0/2)
-
Ability: Adaptability (Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from *1.5 to *2.)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk - Spec Atk) (Likes Spicy Dislikes Dry)
Stats:
HP: 25
Attack: 13
Deffense: 13
Special Attack: 13
Special Defense: 15
Speed: 13

Last edited by Guardian on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

" Alright Caterpie lets do this!" (Caterpie goes into a ready stance) (I take a casual stance behind caterpie) "Alight Tommii i'll take the first move." *Smiles mischievously* "Caterpie Tackle!"
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm

BATTLE

Tommii's Izzy vs Tapanga's Caterpie

Pallet Town Eevee_shiny_FRLG_game

Name: Izzy
Pokémon: Shiny Eevee
Exp. 0 / 25
Level: 7
Attacks:
Takle (2/3)
Tail Whip (1/2)
Helping Hand (0/2)
-
Ability: Adaptability (Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from *1.5 to *2.)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk - Spec Atk) (Likes Spicy Dislikes Dry)
Stats:
HP: 25
Attack: 13
Deffense: 13
Special Attack: 13
Special Defense: 15
Speed: 13
Pallet Town 010

Name: Caterpie
Pokémon: Shiny Caterpie
Type: Bug
Exp. 0 / 20
Level: 6
Attacks:
Takle (1/3)
String Shot (1/2)
-
-
Ability: Shield Dust (Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect.)
Nature: Mild (-Def + Spec Atk) (Likes Dry Dislikes Sour)
Stats:
Attack: 9
Deffense: 9
Special Attack: 8
Special Defense: 8
Speed: 14
Back to top Go down
Veronica V.

Veronica V.

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Vulpix: *sleeping next to Verconica, but wakes up to suddens nosies* "Vul" *she walks to the end of the woods and sees two people battling* *She quickly hides in the bushes and watches the battle*
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 am

* Veronica's Vulpix + 5 exp

* Tapanga's Caterpie hits Tommii's Izzy, Izzy 20 / 25 HP
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 am

(Izzy takes the hit with a slight struggle to recover her stance). "Izzy use TAKLE ATTACK"! (Izzy lunges at Caterpie).
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 am

* Tommii's Izzy hits Tapanga's Caterpie, Caterpie 14 / 20 HP
Back to top Go down
Tapanga Lyn

Tapanga Lyn

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 am

*Caterpie takes the hit* "Caterpie use String shot!"
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Admin
Guardian

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:06 am

* Izzy is hit by String Shot
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 am

(Izzy manages to free her front paw from the sticky silk from the Caterpie). (Izzy is slightly slower then last attack). "Izzy Tackle Attack"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town   Pallet Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Pallet Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Guardians :: Kanto Region-
Jump to: